Gregg Harden is an experienced Business Transformation Consultant with over 20 years of background leading business optimization projects for Fortune 500 companies. He has significant expertise in revamping business strategies and business processes.
Previous organizational consulting experiences include multiple Fortune 1000 enterprises with revenues ranging from $1 Billion to $100 Billion.
- Home Depot
- Bank of America
- Kaiser Permanente
- Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG)
- Ernst & Young Management Consulting
- SunTrust Banks
- Cox Communications.
Gregg also has extensive faculty experience working with both business executives and graduate level students.
- American Management Association (AMA) – New York, New York
- Adjunct Faculty: Strategy, Marketing and Business Planning
- DeVry’s Keller Graduate School Of Management – Atlanta, GA
- Adjunct Faculty: Marketing and Strategy (for MBA candidates)